Neuigkeiten:

Wiki * German blog * Problems? Please contact info at psiram dot com

Main Menu

Brauche Hilfe in einer Homeopathy-Schlacht!

Postings reflect the private opinion of posters and are not official positions of Psiram - Foreneinträge sind private Meinungen der Forenmitglieder und entsprechen nicht unbedingt der Auffassung von Psiram

Begonnen von mossmann, 11. April 2012, 10:11:16

« vorheriges - nächstes »

mossmann

Die wird leider in Englisch geführt, da habe ich nicht so viele Original-Links der Arbeiten zur Hand.

Bräuchte speziell was zur Widerlegung, dass Wasser ein Gedächntnis hat.

Danke.
Offizieller Sprecher des gemäßigten Flügels der Psiram-Jugend

mossmann

mossmann

Tja, ist leider das Übliche passiert:

Comments, die nicht passten, wurden gelöscht.

Hier mal der Verlauf, wens interessiert:

ICH:
Homeopathy is just religion - thats all. Sorry for that.

ER:
Here we go again...The scientific "right" bashing people on the head with their closed up box. Constantin didn't we have this argument before and didn't you land up deleting the entire conversation? Do you even know what religion is and w...here the word comes from? And have you ever bothered to look into what the new findings on nano technology imply for homeopathy? Either way our last conversation showed me how brain washed and close minded you are so really I have better things to do than argue with you. In scientifically understandable terms could you please "stay away from my posts and leave us religious minded hocus pocus loving folk alone"

ICH: please stay friendly in a discussion usw. (gelöscht)

ER: http://www.biogetica.com/waterhasmemory1.php

ER: //www.biogetica.com/molecularbasis.php

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Repository/ml.asp?Ref=VE9JTS8yMDEwLzEyLzE2I0FyMDAxMDQ%3D&Mode=HTML&Locale=english-skin-custom

ER: Please do yourself a and your peers a favor by reading up on Max Planck, father of quantum physics and his now famous statement "All matter exists by virtue of vibration"

ER:
Apurve Mehra A famous yogi once said "Science believes it is discovering what yoga has long known. Kind of like Columbus discovering America and Vasco Da Gama discovering India. WE HAVE BEEN HERE ALL ALONG!"

ICH: Max Plancks statement has nothing to do with the theory of homeopathy.

ER:
It does since homeopathy is vibrational and informational medicine. In our last debate you claimed that Max Plancks statement was made up. Now you recognize that he and not me made the statement. Either way as I said before. I have no inter...est in discussing anything with you as I have been down that worthless road before, only to see you run from a page full of posts. The pharma lobby has brainwashed people and changed laws around the world to the point that nothing other than patentable chemicals ever make it as FDA approved medicines. In almost every single clinical trial we have outperformed pharmaceuticals. Yet our products are not medicine until we spend 100 million per product to prove it. This is the catch, no one has that kind of money to spend on open sciences and natural products.

ICH: http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v434/n7030/full/nature03383.html
Access : Ultrafast memory loss and energy redistribution in the hydrogen bond network of liquid H2O.
www.nature.com

ICH: i btw: a discussion in which you delete postings that you dont like makes really no sense.

ICH:  i repeat: Biologica is a commercial site. They want to sell products. The fact that you deleted that statement shows that i touched a nerve. you unmasked yourself.

denke mal, ich steige da jetzt aus.

Antitainment

Wenn deine Beiträge schon zurecht zensiert werden macht das wohl wenig Sinn. Da hat einer keinen Bock auf Diskussion sondern auf Untermauerung seines Weltbildes - Als Ferndiagnose würde ich mal sagen, dass da wenig zu holen sein wird; der Kollege puzzelt halt selektiv was zusammen und es kann halt nicht sein, was nicht sein darf.
Na ja, selig sind die geistig Armen und free speech for the dumb, auch wenn es unerträglich hart ist ;)

Ist auch alles drin was es an Brett-vor-dem-Kopf-Argumenten so gibt:
Wissenschaftsnazi
Du bist nicht offen genug
Nano-Geschwurbel
close minded
Altes Yogi-Wissen samt "biblischen" Gleichnissen
böse Pharmalobby/Pharmaverschwörung/unterdrücktes Wissen
Homöo=sanfte Natur
Das zu entwirren könnte eine Lebensaufgabe werden, mit wenig Aussicht auf Erfolg...
Zahlen, Statistiken ... das ist alles total Sarrazin! Ihr müsst richtig fühlen! FÜHLEN! Darum geht es.