Neuigkeiten:

Wiki * German blog * Problems? Please contact info at psiram dot com

Main Menu

Artikel / Recherche zu Eleanor McBean

Postings reflect the private opinion of posters and are not official positions of Psiram - Foreneinträge sind private Meinungen der Forenmitglieder und entsprechen nicht unbedingt der Auffassung von Psiram

Begonnen von Tini, 08. Mai 2009, 23:47:45

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Tini

vermutlich of California,

said to have PhD, not know which major
state of birth - not known
state of death - not known
state of residence - likely to be California as she wrote an anti-vaccinist letter to a politician
most likely dead by now
most likely dates of birth ranging from 1905 - 1915.
Definitely prior to 1918 as she claims to have walked through a ghost-like town in 1918 during the spanish flu epidemic and has memories of it.

google didn't help much. Maybe it would help to read her books.

Sandrine

Zitat von: Kröte am 08. Mai 2009, 23:47:45
vermutlich of California,

said to have PhD, not know which major
state of birth - not known
state of death - not known
state of residence - likely to be California as she wrote an anti-vaccinist letter to a politician
most likely dead by now
most likely dates of birth ranging from 1905 - 1915.
Definitely prior to 1918 as she claims to have walked through a ghost-like town in 1918 during the spanish flu epidemic and has memories of it.

google didn't help much. Maybe it would help to read her books.

Was hab ich davon?

Sandrine

http://www.amazon.com/Poisoned-Needle-Eleanora-McBean/product-reviews/0787305944/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Zitat
Customer Reviews
The Poisoned Needle
3 Reviews 5 star:        (1)
4 star:         (0)
3 star:         (0)
2 star:         (0)
1 star:        (2)

Average Customer Review
(3 customer reviews)
Share your thoughts with other customers

Search Customer Reviews

Only search this product's reviews

The most helpful favorable review      The most helpful critical review

19 of 20 people found the following review helpful:
Truth or Fiction
As a previous reviewer wrote she is a lunatic. He also wrote about how vaccines have done so much good and very little harm. He said that the facts bear this out. Now we must examine the facts. The question now is whose facts. The CDC openly admits that only 10% of all vaccine adverse affects are reported. Of the ones reported most are discounted because of the...
Read the full review ›
Published on May 4, 2004 by Robert B. Edge

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews      
   0 of 11 people found the following review helpful:
Her "science" makes no sense
Eleanora McBean has some "scientific" claims that are truly insane, as the first reviewer pointed out. She clearly states that "smallpox vaccine often causes syphilis, paralysis, leprosy, and cancer". Hmmm, this is the same smallpox vaccine that has wiped one of the deadliest killers of mankind off the face of the earth by 1979 with a worldwide effort at mass...
Read the full review ›
Published 19 months ago by S. Bentjen

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

Most Helpful First | Newest First

19 of 20 people found the following review helpful:
Truth or Fiction, May 4, 2004 By    Robert B. Edge (LA United States) - See all my reviews

As a previous reviewer wrote she is a lunatic. He also wrote about how vaccines have done so much good and very little harm. He said that the facts bear this out. Now we must examine the facts. The question now is whose facts. The CDC openly admits that only 10% of all vaccine adverse affects are reported. Of the ones reported most are discounted because of the criteria used to define an adverse event. Most of the data collected on these adverse events is buried under bureaucratic control. How do I know this? My son was one of those adverse events. He nearly died due to a bad or hot lot vaccine. When it was branded as a hot lot the FDA refused to put it on the recall list because it would cost the pharmaceutical company money to recall it. In the ensuing law suit we had to go into federal court and sue the Department of Health and Human Resources to get them to provide documents that they are already required by law to provide. Every time we have found an expert witness to testify they have been bought off by the pharmaceutical industry. Now if vaccines are so safe why all the cover-up? Ms. Mcbean asks some very valid questions and makes some brilliant observations. Because her "facts" don't jive with the accepted beliefs doesn't mean that they are false. The risk of vaccine damage to your child seems small until the damage is done. Then it is 100%! The conclusion that I have come to is the vaccines are all about money. The truth has been kept from the public so an informed decision can't be made easily. A little digging into how drugs are approved makes it quite plain that the drug companies write the rules to their own benefit and the patient be damned. It is all about money. It more parents read this book before vaccinating there would be fewer vaccines sold and that's a fact! Help other customers find the most helpful reviews   
Was this review helpful to you?          Report this | Permalink
Comments (2)

0 of 11 people found the following review helpful:
Her "science" makes no sense, October 16, 2007 By    S. Bentjen "bentjen" (United States) - See all my reviews

Eleanora McBean has some "scientific" claims that are truly insane, as the first reviewer pointed out. She clearly states that "smallpox vaccine often causes syphilis, paralysis, leprosy, and cancer". Hmmm, this is the same smallpox vaccine that has wiped one of the deadliest killers of mankind off the face of the earth by 1979 with a worldwide effort at mass vaccination? Well, I wonder why all of us who got smallpox vaccinations are not dead from syphilis, leprosy and cancer instead of being able to write book reviews on Amazon?

Her "proof" that the 1918 flu epidemic was caused by vaccinations was that "As far as I could find out, the flu hit only the vaccinated. Those who had refused the shots escaped the flu. My family had refused all the vaccinations so we remained well all the time." Congratulations, your family didn't get the flu, like millions of others across the world. How does she explain that the flu hit indigenous communities such as the Alaskan Eskimos (who had no access to medical vaccinations), just like everyone else? Answer, she doesn't and can't explain it at all, so she just ignores historical record.

Another quote from her book "One soldier who had returned from overseas in 1912 told me that the army hospitals were filled with cases of infantile paralysis and he wondered why grown men should have an infant disease. Now, we know that paralysis is a common after-effect of vaccine poisoning. Those at home didn't get the paralysis until after the world-wide vaccination campaign in 1918." How in the world did she decide that infantile paralysis is an infant disease caused in adults by vaccination? Infantile paralysis is another name for POLIO, which had been killing hundreds of thousands of people each year for nearly a century (yes, even in the US before 1918!) until the vaccine was produced in the 1950s. Now it is nearly eradicated from the earth as well, with less than 1000 cases worldwide in any given year.

Do yourself and everyone else a favor and don't buy a book from this author. There is no need to spread the rubbish she writes to any further audiences. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews   
Comment (1)

0 of 16 people found the following review helpful:
What a wacko!, January 27, 2004 By    Dr. John P. Williams Jr. (St. Davids, PA United States) - See all my reviews

This person obviously has little knowledge of the truly dramatic reductions in mortality that have occured due to vaccination since Jenner was first playing with pustules. Vaccines like any medicine have side effects, and some vaccines are better than others. But if you compare vaccines to the other accepted medical and surgical therapies (cororary artery bypass, statins, high blood pressure medication etc.), you will see that they have as many or fewer side effects. They aren't perfect, but nothing is!

This author is totally insane. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews   
Comment (1)

Most Helpful First | Newest First

This product    The Poisoned Needle by Eleanora McBean (Paperback - Jun 1993)
$19.00 $17.77
In Stock

10 used & new from $16.80    

Ad feedback

Customers who viewed this item also viewed    The Hidden Dangers in Polio Vaccine by Eleanor McBean (Spiral-bound - Jun 1993)

4 used & new from $17.48
   The Poisoned Needle: Suppressed Facts about Vaccination by Eleanor McBean (Paperback - April 1, 2009)  (6) 

Buy new: $15.95
In Stock
   Transformational Fasting by Robin Keiko Gregory (DVD - 2008)  (7) 

Buy new: $19.95
In Stock

Eine Psychotin.

Sandrine

http://en.allexperts.com/e/e/el/eleanor_mcbean.htm

Zitat
Eleanor McBean
Eleanor McBean was a layperson anti-vaccine activist who wrote one of the classic anti-vaccine books called The Poisoned Needle.
Publications
*1977 Vaccination, The Silent Killer with Ida Honorof ISBN 9900083330
*1977 Swine Flu Expose by Eleanora McBean, Ph.D., N.D. ISBN 0-7873-1401-3
*1957 The Poisoned Needle by Eleanor McBean ISBN 0-7873-0594-4
The Hidden Dangers In Polio Vaccine (Chapter 10 of Poisoned Needle) by Eleanor McBean
External links
*[1977] Vaccination, The Silent Killer by Ida Honorof and McBean.

Sandrine

Die Titel werden genannt,aber ohne Beleg.
Warum der eine Eintrag sie als Laie bezeichnet,wird auch nicht begründet.
Das Bucharchiv ist Schrott.Die Titelseiten gibt es gar nicht.
Der Name Ida Honorof sieht nach einem Fake aus: "Ida honor of".

Heute wird aus Milchwirt Professor für Finanzmathematik.

Sandrine

http://209.85.129.132/search?q=cache:E4vA19JmjUEJ:obit.genacadie.ca/view_obit_search.php%3Flang%3DEN%26obit_criterion%3Datlanticfuneralhomes%26sort%3Dde%26np%3D2+obit+eleanor+mcbean&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=de

Das Original ist schon weg.

Zitat
CUMMING, Donald Walter
East Pennant NS   
2008-04-04
Chronicle Herald   

CUMMING, Harry   
MCBEAN, Margaret Eleanor   

mod date
2008-04-04 07:52:36

Sandrine

Zitat von: Kröte am 09. Mai 2009, 12:41:16
well, ich hab mal meine california connections drauf angesetzt ... wäre nämlich denkbar, daß missi eleanor noch lebt. 

Dann wäre die ~ 100.

Sandrine

*http://www.healthtruthrevealed.com/full-page.php?page=article&&id=11421316206

Zitat
It was in the 1970s that I first came to knowledge of Béchamp.  I was a new father and reading up on vaccination from award-winning investigative journalist Ida Honorof and researcher Eleanor McBean in their book, ‘VACCINATION: The Silent Killer – a clear and present danger’.  There was a section not much more than a few lines about Béchamp and Pasteur.  Then I read the words, “For more details of Béchamp’s marvelous work, read ‘Béchamp or Pasteur’ by E. Douglas Hume, a British publication”.

"Forscher".Kotz.

Sandrine

Zitat von: Kröte am 09. Mai 2009, 12:57:27
ELEANOR MCBEAN   12 Sep 1905   06 Jun 1989   90065 (Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA)   (none specified)   571-01-5405   California

Hab sie ...

LINK?

Sandrine

http://www.thenhf.com/library/catalog.html

Zitat
National Health Federation Memorial Library

CatalogTitle   Author   Category   Year   Quantity

Answers For The Worried Smoker   Eleanor McBean   Disorders, Specific   1962   3

http://www.thenhf.com/library/catalog.html

Zitat
National Health Federation Memorial Library

CatalogTitle   Author   Category   Year   Quantity

Vaccination The Silent Killer   Ida Honorof  &  E. McBean   Pharmaceuticals   1977   2

http://www.bookfinder4u.com/search_author/Lois_D_McBean.html

Zitat
Answers for the Worried Smoker
by Eleanor Mcbean
TRADE PAPER | BETTER LIFE RESEARCH | 1962
ISBN-10: 111169415X | ISBN-13: 9781111694159

http://www.book-25.co.uk/search.php?query=eleanor+mcbean&mode=Books&imageField.x=0&imageField.y=0

Zitat
The Hidden Dangers in Polio Vaccine
Eleanor Mcbean
Publisher: SOS Free Stock
Book release: 1993-06
Format: Spiral-bound
ISBN: 0787305936

Answers for the worried smoker: By Eleanor McBean
Eleanor McBean
Publisher: The Better Life Research Foundation
Book release: 1962
Format: Unknown Binding
ISBN:

The hidden dangers in polio vaccine
Eleanor McBean
Publisher: Health Research
Book release: 1956
Format: Unknown Binding
ISBN:

Poisoned Needles: Suppressed Facts About Vaccination
Eleanor McBean
Publisher: Society of Metaphysicians Ltd
Book release: 1988-05-01
Format: Spiral-bound
ISBN: 1852287772

Hidden Dangers in Polio Vaccine
Eleanor McBean
Publisher: Society of Metaphysicians Ltd
Book release: 1993-02-03
Format: Paperback
ISBN: 185810033X

Answers for the Worried Smoker
Eleanor Mcbean
Publisher: The Better Life Research Foundation
Book release: 1962
Format: Paperback
ISBN:

Sandrine

http://www.newswithviews.com/Dean/carolyn8.htm

Zitat
According to naturopath, Eleanor McBean, author of the “Poisoned Needle – Suppressed Facts About Vaccination” – a survey taken in 1946 regarding polio recovery rates of various schools of medical thought came out with some astounding information. Under chiropractors using a specific treatment had a 91%-100% recovery, a specific Hygienic treatment resulted in a 97% to 100% recovery, Nurse Elizabeth Kenny could produce a 72% recovery, 35% would recover under no professional care, and 17% would recover under what we would call modern medical care.

Verlogenes Pack.Heilpraktikerin,mehr nicht.

Sandrine

http://www.whale.to/a/mcbean1.html

Zitat
Eleanora McBean Ph.D., N.D.    Quotes

"Dr. Shelton is one of the few practitioners who understands the cause and cure of disease, and seeing that New York is a city of sick people in need of help that they were not getting, he defied the un-American medically made law of New York which prohibits drugless doctors from practicing, opened up an office and was soon gaining fame by his superior results in healing. For this he was imprisoned without even a trial by jury. In accordance with the formalities of pretended justice, an investigator of the Court of Special Sessions in New York, wrote to the Investigator of the State Medical Board in Texas for information about Dr. Shelton. The investigator interviewed Dr. Shelton and after seeing the nature and quality of his work with its consistent effectiveness, had said to him, "I see nothing in your work that is a violation of the law. Stick to it and I will never bother you." He sent a fine report to the New York investigator which was never read before the court. The judge declared him guilty on the opinion of the medical witness and he was sentenced to prison. When he was released, he continued to help the sick and needy and was imprisoned again and again because he refused to respect a law that was enforced against public good and established without the approval or vote of the people.
        A little later, in 1948, Dr. Gian-Cursio, Chiropractor and Hygienist, was sentenced to prison when his drugless healing system and sanitarium, THE CASTLE OF HEALTH, was becoming noted for its successful healing of diseases that the doctors had not been able to cure. He was framed and sentenced to a year in prison without being allowed a trial by jury. (Even a murderer is permitted a jury trial). He was even denied an appeal. The charges were that he was harming people although no evidence was brought forth to prove this statement. A great many of his healed patients were anxious to testify but they were not permitted to do so. As he was a drugless doctor he did not use drugs or any of the dangerous methods such as X-ray, radium, surgery, or anything else that could harm a patient. His testimony was disregarded and only that of the medical "expert witness" (?) was considered valid. So this innocent man of high ideals and clean living had to serve a prison term with hardened criminals while his family was left without support. So openly unjust was this case that letters and telegrams from all parts of United States and even from England, France and Canada poured into the offices of the judge and Governor Dewey of New York, asking that this man he given a fair frial by jury, or an appeal to a higher court, but this was denied."--Eleanor McBean

"Dr. Simon Louis Katzoff, M.D. wrote. ‘DOCTORS LIVE BY DISEASE, SO THE PUBLIC CAN EXPECT THE SUPPLY OF DISEASE TO MEET THE DEMANDS OF THE MEDICAL PROFESSION.’"---Eleanor McBean

"In l946, during one of our largest polio epidemics in Los Angeles, I wrote a book (POLIO CONTROL) exposing the polio racket. My statements were well documented and the doctors didn’t like it. I believe it would have eliminated polio epidemics if it had been allowed to reach the people. I had the manuscript examined by a lawyer before I had it published to be sure everything was legal and in order. I had the Los Angeles Post Office authorities examine it to be sure there was nothing in it for which I could be legally barred from the mails and it was declared within the law. The medical trust had their stooges work for two years trying to get something on me so they could legally put me out of business but when they failed they brazenly issued a fraud order without any legal grounds or lawful reasons. They knew I had no money to fight a case with so they thought I would probably "stay put" when they destroyed my business and put the book out of circulation. I talked to one of the post office officials and asked what I could do and he said, "You can take your lawyer back to Washington and fight but it won’t do you any good; those cases are ‘sewed up’ beforehand." I wrote a long and detailed letter refuting all their false charges but this was disregarded and I was notified by special messenger I was barred from the mails eight days before the day set for my hearing — in other words, I was condemned without a trial. I was convicted on the statement of the medical witness that my "book disagreed with accepted medical belief and therefore was dangerous." (I admit it could be dangerous to the corrupt medical policies.)"---Eleanor McBean

"According to a survey made in 1946 regarding the percentage of polio recoveries under the various methods of healing we have this interesting report: 91 % to 100% recover under certain Chiropractic treatment—(not all chiropractors understand this method),  97% to 100% recover under correct Hygienic treatment, 72% under Nurse Kenny treatment, 35% recover with no professional care, 17% under medical care."----Eleanor McBean

"They sprayed towns, crops and orchards with deadly poison DDT insecticide, suggesting that polio might be caused by flies. The chemical companies reaped the benefits but the orchards were seriously damaged, crops were ruined and people were killed by this wild and unwarranted experiment. An article on polio in "Your Health" magazine (1954, Fall Quarter, p. 69) comments on the fly situation by saying that in "Iceland where there are no flies . . there have been polio epidemics. Experiments on eliminating flies by spraying whole communities with DDT have not had any effect in combating epidemics."---Eleanor McBean

"The United States Public Health Bureau is extremely reticent about reporting diseases caused by vaccination but the report from 1922 to 1931 admitted that there had been 85 cases of post-vaccinal encephalitis, which DeKruif states "is the twin of infantile paralysis.""--Eleanor McBean

"In Australia when a few children died as a result of smallpox vaccinations the government abolished compulsory vaccination in that country and smallpox suddenly declined to the vanishing point. Australia had only three cases of smallpox in 15 years as compared with Japan’s record of 165,774 cases and 28,979 deaths from this cause in only 7 years (1886-1892) under compulsory vaccination and re-vaccination."--Eleanor McBean

"Then suddenly the deaths from Salk vaccine ceased to be reported. In a letter published in Defender Magazine, the writer stated: "I am informed by someone who works in a newspaper office that much of the bad news concerning the results of the Salk Program is being censored and deleted out of the news to keep people complacent and acquiescent.""--Eleanor McBean

"BACK TO EDEN and the GRAPE CURE were barred once before but were reinstated because there were no legal grounds for the action and someone had enough money to fight for them.  HEALTH RESEARCH had sold 500 copies of Back to Eden at $7.00 per copy with a money-back guarantee and the letters flowed in from the satisfied customers who had been healed or helped by its information. Yet, the selling of this book was one or the reasons why Health Research was being prosecuted.  Medically operated organizations and money-making schemes such as the cancer fund raising organizations, March of Dimes money-making racket, vaccination campaigns. etc., are allowed to make untrue and impossible claims and promises and accept fabulous sums of money year after year without ever performing the benefits or fulfilling their promises, yet they are never barred from the mails no matter how brazenly fraudulent they are. If even half of the money, that is filched from the public by these organizations, were put into the hands of some responsible organization like Dr. Shelton’s Hygienic Society and used for public health education purposes, the present disease crisis of this country could soon be brought under control."----Eleanor McBean

"Polio vaccine, not only did not wipe out polio, as the proponents had claimed, but it actually increased it over 300% in some of the states which had compulsory polio vaccination, and the polio was in the vaccinated."--E McBean (p23 Vaccination Condemned)

"In just the first six months of the war, there were not just seven vaccination deaths, but there were 62 deaths from yellow fever vaccine alone. The men received from 14 to 24 vaccinations of all varieties......The report of the US Secretary of War, Henry L. Simpson regarding the deaths from yellow fever "shots" reads in part: "RECENT ARMY EXPERIENCE WITH YELLOW FEVER VACCINE RESULTED IN 28,505 CASES OF HEPATITIS (disease of the liver) WITH 62 deaths, as of July 24, 1942."--Eleanor McBean

"This medical strangle hold did not just happen with the passing of time; it was a planned conspiracy against the American people, with an "eye" to the financial gains of the doctors. A sample of this strategy may be seen in the following speech of Dr. W. A. Evans, one of the top medical "bosses," and Health Commissioner for the city of Chicago, who gave these instructions to the doctors in their annual convention of the American Medical Association in 1911: "The thing for the medical profession to do, is to get right into, and man every important health movement; man health departments, tuberculosis societies, housing societies, child care and infant societies, etc. The future of the profession depends on it. . . The profession cannot afford to have these places occupied by other than medical men." This pronouncement was published in the journal of the A. M. A., September 16, 1911. Just how whole-heartedly this decree was carried out is clearly shown by how completely all the non-medical schools of healing such as chiropractic, naturopathic, religious science, hygienics, etc., have been excluded from such tax supported institutions as health boards, public hospitals, army camps, state prisons, workman’s compensation bureaus, asylums, etc."---Eleanor McBean

"From the New York Times, June 15, 1952, we read:   "Some rather expert observations of the art of lobbying as practiced in Washington assert that the A. M. A. is the only organization in the country that could marshal 140 votes in Congress between sundown Friday night and noon on Monday. Performances of this sort have led some to describe the A. M. A. lobby as the most powerful in the country."  "In 1954 sixteen individuals and groups reported to Congress that they spend more than $50,000 each on their legislative interests. The biggest one of these groups admitted it had spent $547,000 on this matter of influencing legislation through their powerful lobbying groups." — from "World Predictions," 1955.  "The Tarnished Record of the American Medical Association" published by the Milwaukee Federated Trades Council states:   The A. M. A. at its 1949 convention voted to make the $25.00 assessment permanent. It further urged its members to engage in political action to defeat congressmen whom it could not control….."In the 26th Pennsylvania district, a group of doctors calling themselves the Healing Arts Committees mailed out more than 190,000 letters, made more than 120,000 personal telephone calls, placed a series of 12 advertisements in every newspaper and purchased radio time to urge the defeat of the local congressman who had supported a measure not favorable to them." An excerpt from the speech of a congressman and recorded in the CONGRESSIONAL RECORD says that the A. M. A. had "a record of almost unparalleled opposition to social and economic progress, blindness to need, and resistance to reform."  Many laws designed by and for the benefit of the A. M. A. have been "pressured through" without the vote or the approval or even the knowledge of people involved."---Eleanor McBean

"The word CURE has also been taken over by the medical trust as its private property and drugless doctors and writers have been barred from the mails and persecuted in other ways for teaching how nature cures or for using or speaking of a cure for some disease.  The latest encroachment on public rights is the medical monopoly on the word HEALTH. In some states they have made it a law that no drugless practitioner may use the word HEALTH on his advertising, signs or titles. The NATUROPATH magazine, January 1955 (published for Naturopathic doctors) reported this situation in the editorial, by Dr. T W. Schippell. Excerpts from this editorial are as follows:........"‘Some months ago I was called into the State Department of Education and Registration and was warned by that august body that I could no longer use the word NATUROPATH on my letterheads, doors or windows.  "‘I was informed further that I must substitute the word Chiropractor in the place of Naturopath as well as use it in my advertising. So returning to my Health Emporium, I took a razor blade and the word Naturopath disappeared from my signs on my doors and windows. My hope that I had met every medical requirement was quickly blasted. Just last week I received another communication from that same State Department of Education and Registration and upon calling at that office, was immediately pushed into the sanctum of its attorney. This gentleman opened the interview with a scowl and this remark: ‘It looks like we are having a little trouble getting you into line, doctor.’  ‘To which I required: ‘What have I done wrong, now?’.  "‘His beetle-like brows closed together; he clasped his hands before him on the desk and continued to scowl at me: ‘Get that word HEALTH off your doors, windows, letterheads — and do it quick.’  "To which remark I replied: My business has long been known as a HEALTH EMPORIUM. I built my reputation on that designation and have spent many thousands of dollars to bring it to the attention of the public. I can hardly remove the word HEALTH without ruining my business.’  "‘His reply was short and to the point: ‘The word HEALTH belongs exclusively to the medical doctors. It is illegal for anyone else to use it in any manner. There is a law now in effect which gives the medical profession a monopoly on the word HEALTH and you’d better get that in your head clearly right now!’"----Eleanor McBean

Sandrine

http://www.truthquest2.com/vaccination3.htm

Zitat
Excerpts from the fraud complaint are as follows:

"POST OFFICE DEPARTMENT — OFFICE OF THE CHIEF
HEARING EXAMINER — WASHINGTON 25, D.C.
(May 11, 1955) — delivered May 14, 1955.

‘In the matter of the complaint that HEALTH RESEARCH, Dr. R. G. Wilborn (D.C.) and (partner) are engaged in conducting an unlawful enterprise through the mails . . . The Undersigned, (William C. O’Brian) Assistant Solicitor, Fraud Division, Post Office Dept . . . alleges that the respondents are now and have been obtaining remittance of money through the mails for various books and pamphlets entitled: "Commonsense about Cancer", "The Grape Cure", "Attacking and Arresting Arthritis", "Health for All", "Getting Well", "Is Cancer Cur-able" "The Prostate Gland’ ‘Perfect Health", "Tuberculosis, Its Cause and Cure", "Tumors", and "Back to Eden". by means of false and fraudulent pretenses, representations and promises as hereinafter set forth.

"That the Publication entitled "Health for All" contains information and instructions the following of which will effectively treat and cure such conditions and diseases as sinusitis, bronchial asthma, goiter, colitis, peptic ulcer, diabetes mellitus, arthritis, rheumatism, high blood pressure and infantile paralysis."

The complaint goes on telling what the books promise in the way of healing. The fact that hundreds of people have been healed of these diseases by following these instructions doesn’t concern the medically dominated Post Office Fraud Department. The medical profession has no cure for any of these diseases and, like the dog in the manger they intend to prevent anyone else from curing them either, or even from having the right to choose their reading matter that will teach them how to do it themselves. These books are also barred from tax supported public libraries so the people are at the mercy of the disease producing medical business unless they rise up and throw off the yoke of medical oppression.

BACK TO EDEN and the GRAPE CURE were barred once before but were reinstated because there were no legal grounds for the action and someone had enough money to fight for them.

HEALTH RESEARCH had sold 500 copies of Back to Eden at $7.00 per copy with a money-back guarantee and the letters flowed in from the satisfied customers who had been healed or helped by its information. Yet, the selling of this book was one or the reasons why Health Research was being prosecuted.

Medically operated organizations and money-making schemes such as the cancer fund raising organizations, March of Dimes money-making racket, vaccination campaigns. etc., are allowed to make untrue and impossible claims and promises and accept fabulous sums of money year after year without ever performing the benefits or fulfilling their promises, yet they are never barred from the mails no matter how brazenly fraudulent they are. If even half of the money, that is filched from the public by these organizations, were put into the hands of some responsible organization like Dr. Shelton’s Hygienic Society and used for public health education purposes, the present disease crisis of this country could soon be brought under control.

Dr. Wilborn knew he would not get a fair trial by jury if he tried to fight the case in Washington so he waged a campaign from his office in California and hired a good lawyer who knew the post office "set-up", (Attorney James B. Gooding, of Washington D.C.) to fight the case from there. When Dr. Wilborn’s letters (about the fraud complaint) reached the hands of his large mailing list, a barrage of letters flew to Washington (Congress and Senate) asking for an investigation of the corrupt, medically contaminated Post Office Fraud Department. Racketeers don’t like to be investigated so the "under cover boys" in the Post Office modified their charges immediately and admitted that the books were not fraudulent and were no longer under attack. However, they still held the whip lash over the head of HEALTH RESEARCH if its advertising suggested cure in any way, shape or form. The medicos still insist that the word cure is their private property just the same as they have tried to "corner" the whole healing business.

The Health Research Case brought into view a number of other submerged cases. One contact who had been barred from the mails wrote to Dr. Wilborn as follows: "To give you an idea of what smaller businesses are up against in the Food and Drug Administration-Post Office combination of the Medical Trust, let it be remembered that any company can be put under fraud order without due process of law — just upon the opinion of any lawyer in the Post Office Department. The fraud law was written in 1874 and needs re-writing to bring about justice. We are still working with the authorities in Washington to get this done. Once a fraud smear is issued, then supposedly due process of law can be carried on for its removal. Actually, however, the set-up is extremely corrupt. It is so corrupt that the Head Trial Examiner of the Post Office "blew his top" about two years ago and sent an eleven page report to both the Senate and the House Judiciary Committees. He then transferred to the Federal Power Commission. His report was a protest against pressures constantly brought to bear to have him violate the Administrative Procedures Act which guarantees fair hearings to citizens, in theory at least, and forbids any private contact with Examiners or Judges to influence decisions. After his departure, more crooked decisions occurred.

A fraud order is supposed to be based on legitimate complaints. When Dr. Wilborn’s customers wrote to the Fraud Department for the complaints or for any statements he had made in his advertising that could be considered fraudulent, the officials in the Post Office Department wrote:

"This office does not make a general distribution of the specification of charges issued in these fraud order cases and, therefore your request for such a copy must be denied."

When Dr. Wilborn’s customers asked for the names of his accusers, the post office refused to reveal their names. If a charge is serious enough to ruin a person’s business, reputation and life work, is it asking too much to know who his attackers are so he can meet them in fair fight?