Neuigkeiten:

Wiki * German blog * Problems? Please contact info at psiram dot com

Main Menu

Wie sich eins zum anderen fügt

Postings reflect the private opinion of posters and are not official positions of Psiram - Foreneinträge sind private Meinungen der Forenmitglieder und entsprechen nicht unbedingt der Auffassung von Psiram

Begonnen von Typee, 05. Februar 2015, 09:35:35

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Typee

Verbindungslinien...

ZitatAmid this outbreak, Wolfson actively urges people to avoid vaccines. "We should be getting measles, mumps, rubella, chicken pox, these are the rights of our children to get it," he told the Arizona Republic. "We do not need to inject chemicals into ourselves and into our children in order to boost our immune system." He added: "I'm a big fan of what's called paleo-nutrition, so our children eat foods that our ancestors have been eating for millions of years.... That's the best way to protect."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/01/30/amid-measles-outbreak-anti-vaccine-doctor-revels-in-his-notoriety/

Der rückwärtsgewandte Naturfimmel lässt grüßen.
The universe is under NO obligation to make sense to us
(Neil deGrasse Tyson)

Gefährliche Bohnen

"Ich muss an dieser Stelle gestehen: Ich mag Karpfen gar nicht." - Groucho
RIP

FlauschigerKoalanide

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/30/health/arizona-measles-vaccination-debate/index.html

Zitat
Wolfson, an Arizona cardiologist, refuses to vaccinate his two young sons. He said the family that didn't vaccinate and endangered the Jacks children did nothing wrong.

"It's not my responsibility to inject my child with chemicals in order for [a child like Maggie] to be supposedly healthy," he said. "As far as I'm concerned, it's very likely that her leukemia is from vaccinations in the first place."

"I'm not going to sacrifice the well-being of my child. My child is pure," he added. "It's not my responsibility to be protecting their child."

CNN asked Wolfson if he could live with himself if his unvaccinated child got another child gravely ill.

"I could live with myself easily," he said. "It's an unfortunate thing that people die, but people die. I'm not going to put my child at risk to save another child."

He blamed the Jacks family for taking Maggie to the clinic for care.
"If a child is so vulnerable like that, they shouldn't be going out into society," he said.

#)

pelacani

ZitatI transformed from a doctor who follows mindless, cookbook medicine to one who will be amongst the leaders of the health revolution in this country.
http://wolfsonintegrativecardiology.com/meet-dr-jack-wolfson/about-me/#sthash.VBG04kyr.dpuf

Und:
ZitatMy child is pure
Geimpfte Kinder sind unrein.

An diesem Sendungsbewusstsein können sich die Evangelikalen noch ne Scheibe abschneiden.

pelacani

Und was kostet der eigentlich so?
ZitatInitial 75 minute consultation: $750 (includes ECG) — Dr. Wolfson will perform a thorough history and physical examination. He will inquire about medical history, nutrition, exercise, sleep, dental history, work history, childhood illnesses, and toxic/environmental exposures.  [...]

Leider, leider
ZitatWe deeply respect the fact that those 65 and over worked very hard for years and Medicare is part of the fruits of that labor. Unfortunately, office visits for Medicare and AHCCCS patients are not covered and are not eligible for reimbursement.
haben Hungerleider bei ihm nichts zu suchen. Der Arzt der Schönen und Reichen. Hättste nich gedacht, was Deine Kinderkrankheiten noch mal für eine Rolle spielen können. Alles wichtig, alles hängt mit allem zusammen. Das musst Du Dir doch wert sein!

Omikronn

Don't try to argue with idiots, first they tear you down to their level, then they beat you with their experience.