Neuigkeiten:

Wiki * German blog * Problems? Please contact info at psiram dot com

Main Menu

A site in Norway. How to check the license ?

Postings reflect the private opinion of posters and are not official positions of Psiram - Foreneinträge sind private Meinungen der Forenmitglieder und entsprechen nicht unbedingt der Auffassung von Psiram

Begonnen von Nicolla, 27. August 2022, 19:05:37

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Nicolla

Has anyone been gambling? There is a new site of interest to me, but I have not found a place where you can check the license. The games are certainly drawn beautiful. The bonuses are great but I want to insure myself against scammers before depositing money. A lot of fakes. Need to check everything.

eLender

Are you an advertising scammer? I think so. Do you wish deletion of your account? No problem ;D
Wollte ich nur mal gesagt haben!

Peiresc

eLender

Lets do some German English conversation. A game you dont need a license for. I am heavy on wire, and you?

kosh

Zitat von: eLender am 27. August 2022, 21:01:54Lets do some German English conversation. A game you dont need a license for. I am heavy on wire, and you?
You can say you to me!

Nicolla

It's not about advertising. I'm wondering how to check for a valid license. Let's take a moment. The license expires in a week. I registered and deposited money into my gaming account. After a week, the site is gone, and the support team didn't want to warn their users. But, when there's a year before the license expires, it's already reliable.

Schwuppdiwupp

Ach, was weiß denn ich ...

Daggi

Der ideale Untertan der totalitären Herrschaft ist nicht der überzeugte Nazi oder der engagierte Kommunist, sondern  Menschen, für die die Unterscheidung zwischen Fakt und Fiktion, wahr und falsch, nicht mehr existiert.
Hannah Arendt

eLender

What is here loose? (dschörmen: was ist hier los?)

Schwuppdiwupp

Ach, was weiß denn ich ...