Neuigkeiten:

Wiki * German blog * Problems? Please contact info at psiram dot com

Main Menu

Hoffnung um jeden Preis

Postings reflect the private opinion of posters and are not official positions of Psiram - Foreneinträge sind private Meinungen der Forenmitglieder und entsprechen nicht unbedingt der Auffassung von Psiram

Begonnen von Daggi, 25. März 2018, 23:09:45

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Daggi

Peiresc

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-deadly-false-hope-of-german-cancer-clinics/

David Gorski wird ausführlich:
ZitatThere is, however, another nation well known for its highly dubious cancer clinics. Indeed, one can argue that such clinics are a more vexing problem there than clinics in Mexico or former USSR member states because the nation has a reputation of being bastion of science and science-based medicine. I'm referring to Germany, of course, whose dubious cancer clinics I first became aware of when Farrah Fawcett traveled to a German cancer clinic to treat her recurrent anal cancer a decade ago. I've also taken note of such clinics on other occasions, such as when one clinic offered an unproven but legitimate experimental drug to patients outside the auspices of a clinical trial. I also noted how German cancer clinics market themselves to the whole European Union, drawing patients from many countries in Europe and also from the United Kingdom, where celebrities and GoFundMe campaigns promote them.