Neuigkeiten:

Wiki * German blog * Problems? Please contact info at psiram dot com

Main Menu

journal of alternative facts (JAF)

Postings reflect the private opinion of posters and are not official positions of Psiram - Foreneinträge sind private Meinungen der Forenmitglieder und entsprechen nicht unbedingt der Auffassung von Psiram

Begonnen von Daggi, 30. Januar 2017, 22:49:17

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Daggi

...Now accepting submissions for special issue on the causal link between immigrant engineers and terrorism...

Daggi

Das sollen die nächsten Artikel werden:

Forthcoming: Seriousscientist, I.A. (2017). Diesel in Your Drinking Water: The Health Benefits of Oil. The Journal of Alternative Facts 1

Forthcoming: Trump, D.T. (2017). Empirical Evidence of the Link Between Immigrants and Terrorism. #JournalOfAlternateFacts 1(1)

Reynolds, M.T. (2017). Size Matters: Inauguration Crowds and Trump's Big Win

For Special Issue on "Walls":  Trump, D.J. &  Peña Nieto, E. (2017). Badly Needed Walls: The Case of Mexico.

Amaleauthor, I.A. (2017). Reduced Access to Contraception Reduces Abortions. #JournalOfAlternativeFacts 1(1).

Submission Guidelines: must not be based in reality, must be peer reviewed by politicians, must be approved by PR

To learn more about our domain of alternative facts, visit http://www.alternativefacts.com . We hope to increase public engagement with this science!

celsus

Das ist ganz wunderbar und die Idee hätte ich am liebsten selbst gehabt  :D
The best thing about science is that it works - even if you don't believe in it.

Scipio

Ach Mist, ich kann nicht gut genug Englisch, um das genießen zu können.

Tezcatlipoca

Zitat von: Daggi am 30. Januar 2017, 23:03:10
Das sollen die nächsten Artikel werden:

Forthcoming: Seriousscientist, I.A. (2017). Diesel in Your Drinking Water: The Health Benefits of Oil. The Journal of Alternative Facts 1

Forthcoming: Trump, D.T. (2017). Empirical Evidence of the Link Between Immigrants and Terrorism. #JournalOfAlternateFacts 1(1)

Reynolds, M.T. (2017). Size Matters: Inauguration Crowds and Trump's Big Win

For Special Issue on "Walls":  Trump, D.J. &  Peña Nieto, E. (2017). Badly Needed Walls: The Case of Mexico.

Amaleauthor, I.A. (2017). Reduced Access to Contraception Reduces Abortions. #JournalOfAlternativeFacts 1(1).

Submission Guidelines: must not be based in reality, must be peer reviewed by politicians, must be approved by PR

To learn more about our domain of alternative facts, visit http://www.alternativefacts.com . We hope to increase public engagement with this science!

:grins:

SUPER!
Ob Donald der Zerstörer die Seite verbieten wird?
(Jaja, ich weiß, dass er das nicht darf. Aber seit wann sind solche Details ein Hindernis für Nr. 45?)
Gruß, T.

Nichts, was ein Mensch sich auszudenken in der Lage ist, kann so unwahrscheinlich, unlogisch oder hirnrissig sein, als dass es nicht doch ein anderer Mensch für bare Münze halten und diese vermeintliche Wahrheit notfalls mit allen ihm zur Verfügung stehenden Mitteln verteidigen wird.