Neuigkeiten:

Wiki * German blog * Problems? Please contact info at psiram dot com

Main Menu

Amerika du hast es besser

Postings reflect the private opinion of posters and are not official positions of Psiram - Foreneinträge sind private Meinungen der Forenmitglieder und entsprechen nicht unbedingt der Auffassung von Psiram

Begonnen von Peiresc, 13. November 2016, 20:28:34

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Peiresc

Wissenschaft ist ein Betrug der Liberalen an Amerika, hat Rush Limbaugh mal sinngemäß gesagt. Aber man kann sie retten, die Wissenschaft: man muss sie nur mit der Bibel kombinieren.
Zitat
Trump's Pick For EPA Post Writes "Science-Bible Stories" And Has Ties To The Chemical Industry
Michael Dourson is a toxicologist known for mingling science and religious ideas. Two religious leaders were quoted in an Environmental Protection Agency press release announcing his nomination.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/zahrahirji/michael-dourson-writes-science-bible-books

Scipio

Zitat von: Peiresc am 29. Juli 2017, 16:13:15
Wissenschaft ist ein Betrug der Liberalen an Amerika, hat Rush Limbaugh mal sinngemäß gesagt. Aber man kann sie retten, die Wissenschaft: man muss sie nur mit der Bibel kombinieren.
Zitat
Trump's Pick For EPA Post Writes "Science-Bible Stories" And Has Ties To The Chemical Industry
Michael Dourson is a toxicologist known for mingling science and religious ideas. Two religious leaders were quoted in an Environmental Protection Agency press release announcing his nomination.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/zahrahirji/michael-dourson-writes-science-bible-books
$) $) mehr fällt mir dazu nicht mehr ein....

ErpelderNacht

Nach dem Schwanengesang von RPS kommt nun ein Kommentator der Washington Post ebenfalls zum Ergebnis, dass die Russia-Collusion Story in sich zusammengefallen ist:

Zitat
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/07/27/the-quest-to-prove-collusion-is-crumbling/

The quest to prove collusion is crumbling

While everyone is fixated on President Trump's unbecoming and inexplicable assault on Attorney General Jeff Sessions, the media has been trying to sneak away from the "Russian collusion" story. That's right. For all the breathless hype, the on-air furrowed brows and the not-so-veiled hopes that this could be Watergate, Jared Kushner's statement and testimony before Congress have made Democrats and many in the media come to the realization that the collusion they were counting on just isn't there.
Sure, there are others still in the crosshairs of the collusion-hunters, but Kushner has been the biggest target if for no other reason than he is the only one serving in the White House. Paul Manafort is a private citizen, and he departed the campaign before the general election campaign really started. Donald Trump Jr. is implicated only in the one ill-advised and now-shown-to-be-pointless encounter with a few gadflies. The media can knock itself out trying to find some left-behind paperwork or some other scrap to hang onto, but the dead end is in sight. The quest for collusion is crumbling.

Gefühlt 70% dieses Fadens handelt von der Russland-Story, und am Ende hat sich das alles als Unsinn erwiesen.

Diese Story hat Trump am Ende sogar geholfen, denn sie beschädigte die ihn kritisierenden Medien, Trump konnte die Aufmerksamkeit der Bevölkerung der gesamten Welt auf die ihn nützenden Dingende besser steuern und sie beschädigte die Selbstheilungsprozesse der US-Demokraten, die anscheinend immer noch nicht die verlorene Wahl aufgearbeitet haben und ihre eigene Verantwortung immer noch nicht erkennen.

Lt.Havoc

Genau das hat man auch über Watergate gesagt und dann musste Nixon zurücktreten. Dieser Artikel ist einfach lachaft, da sind Emails von Trump.jr die sagen er hat sich mit jemanden getroffen um infos über Hillary Clinton zu bekommen, alle Intelligence Agencies in den USA vom FBI bis zum CIA sagen alle das Russland in die Wahl eingegriffen hat und Trump selber ist total fixiert, aber ja es gibt total keine connection, obwhol die gleiche Zeitung erst vopr kurzem ihre Grafik genau zu diesen Thema geupdatet hat:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/trump-russia/

Aber klar, lass uns einfach sagen es ist alles fake news, dann wird halt die ganze sache fake news und Trump kommt mal wieder davon, wie immer, kann halt so viel verbrechen begehen wie er will, egal wie oft er die regeln bricht und sich in windige illegale Sachen verwinkelt, dank Leute wie ErpelDerNacht, wird er immer davon kommen.

LaDeesse

Zitat von: Peiresc am 27. Juli 2017, 20:23:42
Aber die Mueller-Untersuchung!!!
Zitat... Just like the Fitzgerald's investigation in the Plame Affair failed to come close to producing an impeachable result when the Bush administration leaked the identity of an undercover CIA operative as political revenge, neither will Mueller's investigation be able to establish the President's treason. Likely, the President will pardon anyone close to him who happens to be indicted. And with the exception of Democrats continuing to rail against President Trump for fundraising purposes, that will be the final conclusion to the matter.

http://potusstaff.com/why-we-lost-to-president-trump.html

Das ist arg spekulativ. Ich vermisse eine Begründung.

Peiresc

Zitat von: eine Meinung in der WaPoDemocrats and their allies in the media have exhausted themselves building a scandalous narrative surrounding the Russian lawyer meeting, but according to Kushner, the meeting was so useless that he "actually emailed an assistant from the meeting after [he] had been there for ten or so minutes and wrote 'Can u pls call me on my cell? Need excuse to get out of meeting."' Maybe the collusion didn't take very long, or maybe he realized what the lawyer had to say was a useless farce and he wanted to get on with his day.

Die Geheimdienstprofis sind da offenbar nicht so gelassen:
ZitatHayden told me, "My god, this is just such traditional tradecraft." He said that he has talked to people in the intelligence community about Mowatt-Larssen's theory and that "every case officer I've pushed on this" agreed with it. "This is how they do it."

Hayden explained that the Russians would have learned several things from the approach. "Would they take the meeting?" he said. "So, then you get the willingness. No. 2, would they report the meeting?" Hayden suggested that Russian intelligence was sophisticated enough to know whether the Trump campaign reported the meeting to the F.B.I., which it didn't. So, while Kushner claimed that the meeting was irrelevant, from a Russian intelligence perspective it would have been seen as a clear signal. "At the end, they have established that these guys are willing," Hayden said, pausing. "How do I put this? They did not reject a relationship."
http://www.newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/how-jared-kushner-helped-the-russians-get-inside-access-to-the-trump-campaign
Michael Hayden, Direktor der CIA (30. Mai 2006 bis zum 12. Februar 2009), d. h. nominiert von Bush. Bestimmt gehört er zum deep state. Die gleiche Story auch bei The Hill,
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/foreign-policy/344188-opinion-how-the-russians-played-the-trumps

Und der Kongress auch nicht:
Zitat
Confronted by a united Congress and suspicions about his intentions towards the Russian leader, Trump had little choice but to sign the measure [die Russland-Sanktionen], whose passage the White House had opposed.
[...]
Members of both parties have grown concerned about Trump's eagerness to befriend Putin despite strong evidence of Russian interference in the 2016 election and multiple investigations into alleged links between Trump associates and the Kremlin. Trump and Putin developed a friendly rapport in multiple conversations at the G-20 summit in Hamburg earlier this month, one of them an after-dinner chat attended by no other U.S. officials.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/28/trump-signs-unwanted-russia-sanctions-bill-241108

Zitat von: ErpelderNacht am 30. Juli 2017, 11:11:36Gefühlt 70% dieses Fadens handelt von der Russland-Story,
Mit Deinen Gefühlen stimmt was nicht.

Peiresc

Zitat von: LaDeesse am 30. Juli 2017, 12:34:53
Das ist arg spekulativ. Ich vermisse eine Begründung.
Wieviele Impeachement-Untersuchungen hat es bisher gegeben, wie lange haben sie gedauert, was ist dabei herausgekommen? Meinst Du, am Ende kann Mueller eine von Trump eigenhändig unterschriebene Verpflichtungserklärung vorweisen, in dem er dem russischen Geheimdienst die Treue versprochen hat?

Ich habe ein paar Meinungen dazu gelesen, was abgehen würde, wenn Mueller von Trump entlassen würde (das wäre ja wohl dann das gleiche wie das, was zum Impeachment Nixons geführt hat), z. B. hier:
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/27/mueller-firing-bipartisan-unity-241052
Man würde sich empören - und sich beruhigen. Beim Druck auf Sessions war die Reaktion gereizt, aber aus völlig anderen Gründen. Die Sache würde letztlich vor dem Supreme Court landen. Aber das Impeachment ist keine juristische, sondern eine politische Frage. Niemand von Rang hat gesagt, die Entlassung Muellers wäre ein Impeachment-Grund. Nicht McConnell, nicht Ryan, nicht Graham, nicht Cornyn ... "Rote Linie" - das ich nicht lache.
Zitat"If I were on White House staff, I'd be concerned about public perception of interrupting that process," said Rep. Mike Johnson, a freshman Republican from Louisiana who serves on the House Judiciary Committee. "I just think they need to proceed very carefully."
Das wird Trump schwer beeindruckt haben.

ErpelderNacht

Trump wird die vorherigen Impeachment-Verfahren gegen Nixon und Bill Clinton kennen und seine Optionen evaluieren.

An eine Entlassung Muellers dieses Jahr glaube ich nicht, es sei denn, Mueller macht einen groben Fehler und aus seinem Dunstkreis würden z.B. Trumps Steuererklärungen geleakt werden, oder ähnliches.

Er wird ihn, falls da nichts kommt, entweder Mitte oder Ende nächsten Jahres entlassen oder die Untersuchungen einfach auslaufen lassen.

Dass Trump von Sessions nicht mehr begeistert ist, glaube ich, da er ihm Mueller zu verdanken hat, der wegen den substanzlosen Äußerungen James Comeys im Vorfeld der Aussagen vor dem Untersuchungsausschuss sein Mandat bekommen hatte. Sessions hatte sich in den entscheidenden Augenblicken für befangen erklärt und so den Weg für Mueller freigemacht. Das erwartet man nicht im eigenen Team.

Peiresc

Sessions, das Weichei, dieser Wackelkandidat.  :rofl

ErpelderNacht

Zitat von: ErpelderNacht am 21. Juli 2017, 06:43:20
Zitat von: Belbo am 20. Juli 2017, 17:53:11
@ErpelderNacht

http://diepresse.com/home/ausland/aussenpolitik/4888923/Die-Folterfabriken-des-Bashar-alAssad

...was wäre denn richtiger um sowas zu verhindern und den Verbrecher zur Verantwortung zu ziehen? Putin freie Hand zu lassen?

Das Trumps aussenpolitisches Abstraktionsvermögen nicht über ein "ISIS böse" hinausgeht gibt Dir nicht zu denken, man fühlt sich ja bei diesen Zitaten an "Animal Farm" erinnert.

@Belbo:

Waren die Waffenlieferungen der Obama-Regierung an die syrischen Rebellen ein Erfolg?

Wie viele Flüchtlinge und Tote hätte es gegeben, wenn es keine Waffenlieferungen gegeben hätte?
Würde es heute ISIS geben?

In welchem Syrien würdest Du dich persönlich sicherer fühlen?

- im Syrien von 2010 oder
- im Syrien von 2017?

Fundsache:
Zitat
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40746045

Russia's military support has helped Mr Assad hold on to power during the six-year civil war that has left more than 300,000 people dead and displaced 11 million others.

- 300.000 Tote
- 11 Millionen Vertriebene
- Etablierung von ISIS und Al Qaida

Das sind laut BBC messbare Folgen von Obamas Regime-Change Politik mit den Waffenlieferungen an die Rebellen.
Ich würde das nicht als Erfolg werten.

Peiresc

Zitat von: ErpelderNacht am 30. Juli 2017, 14:23:06Das erwartet man nicht im eigenen Team.

Gut, dann finden wir mal raus, was man vom eigenen Team erwartet:
Zitat"President Trump is a New Yorker. He and Scaramucci sort of speak the same language," Gingrich told John Catsimatidis [...]
"I think that Trump is probably very happy with him [Scaramucci] right now and I think that's good for Trump himself because part of the reason Trump gets so aggressive is he feels like nobody is defending him and he's gotta go out and do it all himself," he [Gingrich] continued.

Und was spricht Scaramucci für eine Sprache?
Zitat"Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac," Scaramucci said. He channelled Priebus as he spoke: " 'Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.' "
[...]
"I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own cock," he said
http://www.newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/anthony-scaramucci-called-me-to-unload-about-white-house-leakers-reince-priebus-and-steve-bannon

Und da war Priebus immer noch Chief of Staff. Sag mal, Erpel, Du mit Deinem Einfühlungsvermögen und deinem Verständnis für die Intentionen des Präsidenten, wärst Du nicht auch für einen Job in diesem Weißen Haus geeignet?
:rofl2

Aber ein bisschen warm angezogen solltest Du sein, für Deinen Rausschmiss:
ZitatBy 4:49 p.m., it was over. "I am pleased to inform you that I have just named General/Secretary John F Kelly as White House Chief of Staff," Trump tweeted from the tarmac at Andrews Air Force Base, where Priebus still sat waiting in a black SUV. Other aides riding with him hopped into a different car once the tweet posted. His SUV separated from the motorcade and went on a rainy ride through Washington alone.
Das nennt man zivilisatorischen Fortschritt. In früheren Jahrhunderten konnte man Erste Minister häufig nicht schassen; sie mussten umgebracht werden.

Peiresc

ZitatThe Senate should not vote on anything else until it's voted again on repealing Obamacare, White House budget director Mick Mulvaney said Sunday.
Mulvaney said that "yes," it's official White House policy that the Senate shouldn't hold a vote on another issue — not even an imminent crisis like raising the debt ceiling— until the Senate votes again on health care.
"In the White House's view, they can't move on in the Senate," Mulvaney said on CNN's "State of the Union." "You can't promise folks you're going to do something for seven years, and then not do it."
Und das Volk jubelte ihm zu.

Ihm? Nein, ihr:
ZitatSen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) on Sunday described receiving a "heartwarming" welcome in Bangor, Maine on Friday after she voted along with two other GOP senators to kill current GOP efforts to repeal ObamaCare.

"It really was so extraordinary, heartwarming and affirming. I got off the plane and there was a large group of outbound passengers, none of whom I happen to know, and spontaneously some of them started applauding and then virtually all of them started to applaud," Collins told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union" on Sunday.

"It was just amazing. I've never had that happen in the 20 years that I've been privileged to serve in the Senate. So it was very encouraging and affirming, especially after arriving back home after a very difficult time," she continued.

Zitat

This is true: Susan Collins on our plane to Bangor, gets applause as she passes through Bangor airport waiting area.
https://twitter.com/BLCKDGRD/status/890966576811388929

Und in den vielen, vielen Antwort-Tweets habe ich keinen gesehen, der Hillary einsperren und Obama aufknüpfen will.

Peiresc

Noch mal zu Scaramucci (#1197). Das mit dem Bannon kann man aber auch wirklich netter formulieren.

The Mooch*
Zitat von: Chris Cillizzainsinuated that White House chief strategist Steve Bannon is a whole lot more flexible than he looks.
:grins

------
*mooch [Am.] [coll.] Schnorrer {m} [ugs.]